Plan your market entry the right way – use market research to learn your product’s potential in a given market, the best prospects for success, and the market’s business practices before you first export.
If you’re just beginning to sell internationally, narrow your focus by concentrating on no more than two or three best-prospect markets. Use our Step-by-Step research guidelines to get started.
Country Commercial Guides (CCGs)
If you are looking for detailed foreign market intelligence, the U.S. Commercial Service’s Country Commercial Guides were written by U.S. Embassy trade experts worldwide and include:
- Market Overview, Challenges, Opportunities & Entry Strategies
- Political Environment
- Selling U.S. Products and Services
- Leading Sectors for U.S. Exports and Investment
- Trade Regulations, Customs and Standards
- Investment Climate Statement
- Trade and Project Financing
- Business Travel
Agricultural Goods Market Research Reports
Tariff Schedules, Trade Missions, GAIN Reports, and Specific Country Data and Information - all focusing on exporters of agricultural goods and commodities. Market reports on processed and finished agricultural products can also be found in the Country Commercial Guides.